The Audemars Piguet watches stood out because of the high quality, the precision and the limited edition work that Jules Louis Audemars and Edward Auguste Piguet made. Since the beginning, Audemars Piguet has had a great influence and reputation but in 1972 they became one of the most successful watch brands in the whole world. All of this happened after the introduction of the “Royal Oak”. “Royal Oak” was an innovation within watch manufacturing as one of the first sports watches ever produced with such quality and resistance.
Why choose Audemars Piguet
- The Name And Heritage of the Brand - Audemars Piguet is unquestionably one of the most famous and superior watch brands in the watchmaking community with a great history behind it. AP watches tend only to rise in value over the years.
- Rich materials - Audemars Piguet are amongst the most limited edition watches because they use only the best and rich materials to make them.
- Water Resistance - Most of the Audemars Piguet watches offer 10 ATM water resistance, which means that the watch can survive up to 100 meters, or 10 bar pressure. You must always look to buy watches with more than 3 ATM waterproof to have some comfort.
- The Watch Strap - Even though the watch case is the most important and visible thing for a watch we should not forget the watch strap. The Audemars Piguet limited edition watches offer only the most personalized straps that are symmetrical, narrow and fit well with the watch case.
- The Watch Glass - Obviously it depends on the kind of the purpose of your watch but the high-end Audemars Piguet watches use Sapphire glass that preserves scratch-free and clear after repeated violent use.
If you are looking for new ways to invest your money, watches are one of the most beneficial ideas. Audemars Piguet has some of the most limited edition watches on the market right now. It will be a good idea to invest in those because they have the power to maintain their value or even better to increase it. Watches also tend to maintain emotional value because of the people who previously had it. There are many celebrities that have had Audemars Piguet watches and have raised their values like Denzel Washington, Jay-Z or Michael Schumacher. Most of the people will pay extra only because those celebrities have had it. There are also many high-profile auctions that tend to raise watch values even more.
How to tell fake watches
The fake watches business is growing with scary steps and it is considered at around $1 billion a year. Year after year spotting fake watches it’s getting tougher than the year before. Scammers are employing expert watchmakers to produce watches that are hardly recognizable from the real thing. It is best to double-check every time you buy a watch that you may think that you had a great deal out of it. Tim Pavy, a retail specialist said “If it’s too good to be true, then it generally is.”. Another great thing to do is to buy the watches in person or throw official websites that have physical shops where you can complain afterwards if something isn’t right. At WatchFinder you can buy only the real deal, and you can be sure not to expect any “surprises”.
Let's take a look at some of the best Audemars Piguet watches you can find in WatchFinder.
AUDEMARS PIGUET ROYAL OAK OFFSHORE 42MM TITANIUM - $33,999.00
AUDEMARS PIGUET ROYAL OAK OFFSHORE 42MM - $44,999.00
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR LUXURY WATCH BRANDS?
Watchfinder was founded on the belief that purchasing a beautiful, prestigious timepiece should be more than just a transaction. It should be an experience and a seamless one at that. When Sean Sherzady founded Watchfinder in 1999, he rooted his business on the value that owning a luxury watch represents an appreciation of quality, fashion, and excellence. That’s why he chose to situate his first showroom in the dynamic Yorkville neighborhood, an enclave of Toronto that indulges in upscale charm.